Join one of our Paid Tours and Discover Lisbon with us in an experience that you will never forget!
Join one of our cultural tours and enjoy the traditional Portuguese cuisine, music and art while learning everything about the History of Lisbon, with our local and professional guides!
As well as our free walking tours, we offer other experiences so that you can discover the culture even more!
We venture out to areas closeby which definitely deserve a trip: Belém, full of history about Portuguese figures and not forgetting the opportunity to try the iconic Pastel de Belém, and Sintra, a beautiful mountainous area of castles, forests and Queijadas, a famous local pastry.
We also give you an authentic experience discovering the Portuguese culture of Fado music, born right here in Lisbon and a taste of traditional Portuguese cuisine on our History & Flavours tour.
Throughout all these tours, you will be accompanied by one of our knowledgeable guides who will tell you about the legends, tales and history of the areas, give you an insight into the history and meanings behind the Fado songs, and provide you a background of the different Portuguese dishes you are served.
Finally: can you imagine yourself on a boat, listening to music, having a drink with your friends seeing the beautiful Lisbon sunset while contemplating the greatest viewpoint of our city? No? If you join our Lisbon Boat Party, you can experience all of it and have the most memorable and amazing time during your stay in Lisbon!
All of our tours include transportation tickets, typical portuguese food and refreshments, so all you need to do is to book your experience and enjoy your holidays!
The top 6 tours we offer:
- Experience a live performance of Fado music, by a professional singer, and learn about it’s history;
History & Flavours food Tour
- Learn the rich history of the portuguese cuisine and taste the best flavours our country have to offer;
- Trip to an UNESCO heritage monument, filled with rich history and myths alongside a typical Queijada from Sintra;
- Trip to Belém, to the place honoring the golden age of Portugal during the discoveries with a Pastel de Nata to sweeten your tour;
Street Art Tour
- See the best works of art all around the city of Lisbon, done by great portuguese and international artists, like Vhils;
Lisbon Boat Party
- 4 hour Sunset Party all along the Tagus River, filled with music, drinks, food and, of course, fun!
Book now and don’t miss the oportunity to Discover Lisbon and the best gifts it has to offer you!